The 7th element

 


This week I created a poll asking if you the readers want me to focus on the death hoax in this blog, or continue to write about Michael in general and keep it as is. The majority voted for the first option, which tells me that most of my followers are believers, and that makes me happy.  so I am officially announcing that from this day forward I will start sharing everything I have learned and continue to learn about this hoax.

Now, since you were nice enough to answer that question, I asked you another one, and this time I asked you to pick the first topic of the series, I gave you four options and most of you asked me to write about Michael and numerology.

Now since this series is about the hoax, I will show you how Michael used numbers to tell us he is still alive, and how he is using numbers today to communicate with us fans.

If you are asking yourself what is numerology, this is the shortest and most accurate description I found on the web.

 Numerology- It's the study of mystical relationships between numbers, letters, and patterns. As in most methods of divination, numerology is a tool that is used to gain a deeper knowledge of the self, others, and how we relate to the world at large.

Now that we understand it a little bit, let's see how Michael used numbers to communicate with us believers without risking his plan.

First clue

- June 25th 2009- the day of his "death" it is the first clue that this date was chosen. As you already know Michael's lucky number is 7, I will share later (maybe) why that is, but first, have you noticed the two 7th in that date?

When you add the two and the five of the 25th you get a 7

The year he chose was 2009

When you take out two out of the nine, you get 7

Now here is something interesting I have noticed at some point, June 25th is the 176th day of the year, on a leap year, it’s the 177th day of the year, I guess Michael couldn’t do it the year before or after, it had to happen in 2009. But either way, on the 176th day you still get two 7th when you add the one and the six.

Now when you know Michael's number is 7, you can't tell me that he "coincidently" died on that day. That day was chosen! It just screams pay attention! Notice the dates, notice the numbers.

Have you noticed that June 25th is exactly six months before and after Christmas? the season of miracles, Michael loves Christmas, some say that he had Christmas decorations at his house all year long, was he trying to say that a miracle will happen one day? That he will come back to life just like Jesus? maybe

July 7th 2009- the day of the memorial- and the writing of the will- just another 7th that tells us everything is planned. Again, what are the odds that someone who believes in numerology and believe that the number 7 is his lucky number, will have a memorial service on the 7th day of the 7th month of the year? What are the odds that this is accidental? coincidental?

Now that we know that the number seven is part of the show, do you remember the date of doctor's Maury verdict day?

November 7th 2011(11.7.11) I forgot to mention, number one is another one of Mj's lucky numbers, so this date comes to show you that the doctor's trial is also part of the show,  the doctor never spent a minute in prison.

 whenever a 7 shows up, you just know that Michael is behind this, that what you see is scripted. As I said part of the big show.

As you know numerology is about all numbers, the next time I have noticed Michael using numerology to communicate with us, is when Neverland was sold to his good friend Ron Burkle for 22 million dollars.

When I first heard the news on Christmas, December 24th 2020, I wondered why the news came out at that date, obviously the deal was sealed before the holiday, so why they chose to tell us the news on Christmas?

 I also felt something about the price Mr. Burkle paid for that loved ranch, something about the number 22 got the detective out of me to ask questions so I started digging, and here is what I found about the number 22

 

This Master Numbers in Numerology is considered to be the most powerful number out of the rest, and thus, Master Number 22 is also called “Master Builder” or the “Master Architect”. It holds so much power that it can turn big dreams into reality if worked upon it very sincerely.

When I read that text the first time, I guessed that maybe Michael is telling us that they are about to build something in Neverland still not knowing what was the purpose behind the purchase.  and what do you know, Sometime after they told us the place was sold, the news came out that they are rebuilding the place! Making it look a beautiful as it was when Michael still lived there.

 Immediately I remembered those words, "master builder" and " master architect" and I just knew that this was another message from Michael.

Right now all I know is that they rebuilt the place to film the biopic there, what will happen to the place after they are done shooting? No idea, I can only hope they will keep it beautiful.   

There are several dates every year that we are hoping that those days are BAM days, or comeback days, and Michael will finally revel the big secret to the world and come back to us: July is the obvious one, since the last time we saw Michael he said "see you in July" but I guess he forgot to mention the year, so we keep on waiting. (just kidding)

June 25th is the other one, august 29th maybe for his birthday he would like to gift us with his presence?  (again kidding, not really)

December 25th- we are waiting for our Christmas miracle

And a few more times a year, when we get hopeful, but at the end we understand that the wait continues. It's okay, as I said in my last post, Michael can take all the time he needs, we are not going anywhere.

Now let's talk about this year and why we are hopeful that Michael will come back in 2023.

This year is the 14th year since Michael has faked his death, numerology tells us that number 14 represents the meaning of new beginnings and positive changes. So far sounds good.

Now here's the real interesting thing about this year, and why it might happen sooner than we believe.  As I wrote earlier Michael is all about the number seven, everything major that happened in this hoax, had a seven in it.

Well, here is what I found out about this year

The Numerology of 2023

With 2023 being a seven universal year, (2+2+3=7) the number of introspection, intuition, and divinity, expect a major soul and spiritual awakening to shake up the collective. This is because seven's energy symbolizes the power of knowledge and belief systems.

 Isn't that amazing? This really gives hope that this year is The year.

And now I will share something that happened to me last year with the number 8, and how It made me believe that Michael is communicating with his fans using numbers and how he sent me a message through social media.

I have always believed that Michael is following us fans through social media, not as himself of course, or a hint of himself, but knowing how much he loves his fans, and not really being able to receive fan mail in his unique situation, I guess social media is his only way to see what we are doing for him and saying about him.

Now, following his fans is one thing, but is he actually responding to our posts? Well, I do believe he responded to mine, and I will give you one example, something that happened to me last year on august 8th.

So last year, after noticing how Michael is using numbers in his clues on his main social media accounts, I wanted to play a little and see what will happen. So on august 8th 2022, I posted in my insta stories this words: "Today is 8.8.22 looks like one of those special numbers when we hope something might happen" and then I believe added something like, "I love this numbers game, it's like playing the lottery, you guess numbers hoping something amazing will happen"

I posted it with a GIF of the magic 8 ball, hoping we will get a death hoax clue or something, and a few hours later, I was in absolute shock!

I couldn’t believe my eyes, the official Michael Jackson Instagram account posted a picture of Michael getting an award or something, and right next to that they added a picture of Kobe Bryant with his basketball uniforms, with the number 8! The uniforms were in the color yellow; (I will explain the symbol of that in my next post, this one is about numbers)

It was unbelievable! what are the odds that I will post something with the number eight and a few hours later Michael will have a post using the same number? I have learned that in Mj's world, there is no such thing as a coincidence.

I just knew it was for me, it was Michael's sweet way to say, hello, I see you, I love you.

I was teary-eyed after that, it was amazing. I believe he watched my account and responded a few more times since then, and it is always exciting and special.

 But that was the first time I really noticed it, and that is something I will never forget and will always cherish.

 


If you enjoyed this post, please let me know about it in the comment section

 

  

 

Comments

  1. Boagienessy_3/17/2023 6:12 AM

    7• As always, I enjoyed very much your death hoax post! Believe 🐰 •7

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let Love Lead ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?