Believe me, i know.

 

Writing about how I became a believer forces me to go down memory lane, four years may not sound like a long time, but those four years for me were intense and full of ups and downs, the ups were amazing, the downs were painful, but necessary.

 it took me a while to understand that, but now I see that it taught me a lot about trusting the wrong people. I may tell you about it one day.

Today I am continuing my series about the death hoax, and my last post that was about how I became a believer.

Since I found out that Michael is in fact still here with us (thank god) I decided to show him in every way possible just how much he means to me. As I said in previous posts I have created many videos that tells stories about him, I've had podcasts, some by myself and some with co-hosts, I post about him constantly on social media, learning about him all the time, and spreading facts about him, and it is all to show him love, that is all he ever wanted. And for now that is all I have to give.

 And I am doing all of that daily since 2019. Never missed a day or an opportunity to show him that I am here for him. as I said before, I promised him to always be here for him, and I am.

You may wonder how I am so convinced that Michael is still alive, we all saw the same things, we all saw a dead body being carried by a helicopter to the coroner's office, we all watched the memorial, we all heard his family for years telling us that he is gone, so why do we all insist that something else is going on?  and all that we saw, was not real, or should I say staged.

 The bottom line is, we learned to see things beyond what is presented on screen, and said in the media, even if it comes from his family, and we notice that other things are happening that just don’t make sense. Some things are obvious which makes me wonder how come more people don’t see it, like the timing of his 'death" how does it not raises eyebrows?

 some clues are subtler, but somehow we learned to recognize them, honestly it's hard for me to remember exactly how I started to notice things and finding out the symbolism behind them, but I'm glad I did. 

As I told last week, it all started with that video of Dave Dave, over time I was able to prove it was Michael and not the real Dave in a video I created.

 I just compared his body language to Michael's, and his way of speech.  It's about how he pronouncing the letter S you are welcome to watch it in my Instagram account. The real DD passed away in 2018, may he rest in peace.

 I know that some believers still believe that it was the real DD on Larry king's show, but I am convinced it was Michael, and so are many others.

  And there are believers who are like me believing it was Michael in disguise, but he died in 2018, they think Michael just continued to live as Dave.  but no it was the real Dave D who had passed, our Michael thank god is still with us.  

 But either way this is not our only evidence, and definitely not the last time we saw Michael in disguise. There's this character called Jack crooner. I have been following this guy for about two years, hoping it was Michael, and as much as I liked him, with time I realized he wasn’t our Michael.  but the reason I started following him is because there was this video from 2016, I believe we saw Michael dressed up as Dr. Farcisian AKA Jack crooner, and he was on a live stream together with his good friend, Omer Bhatti, I am sure it was him, eyes don’t lie.

 since that video I am not sure if I saw him again as crooner, if he was, I did not recognize him. Which probably makes Michael happy, he now knows his costume works.

but of course the evidence does not end there, after recognizing Michael, I started digging and I found out about the fake death certificate, finding out that Michael's real middle name is Joe and not Joseph, his driver license says so, his mother said so, his siblings said it's joe, and the court of law, when they read the verdict in 2005 said Michael joe Jackson, and many other legal documents says Joe, just one document, Says Joseph. don’t you find that suspicious?

And what about his grave stone? have you noticed that his name isn’t there? Not his real or his fake name, why is that?

There are mountains of evidence that I can talk about, they include symbols and clues, I feel like I should dedicate a separate post for that.

you see, everything is being told to us in a way that really only those who have an open heart and mind are able to see.

 I have learned with time that believers become that when they are a bit childlike, like Michael, and they believe in magic.

 I have learned that the main difference between believers and non-believers is some people want cold heart facts, which you get if you look at documents and you see that some things just don’t match, like the middle name thing.

But, we also noticing other things, like Michael's love for numerology and how he uses it to communicate with us, you really need an open mind for that. We also noticing certain words that we know they come from Michael, the main word is believe!   But there are others, that I will mention later in the series.

 we also see clues in songs, either the titles or lyrics, and not just in Mj's songs, not too long ago we had this game with Michael where the official YouTube channel would recommend songs of other artists, and we just knew it was a message from Michael, it lasted a few days, that was fun. if you want to see it, it's in my highlights in my Instagram account.   

 We see things differently, we look at the flowers on his casket at the memorial for example, and when we realized that they used roses instead of sunflowers which would make more sense, they were Mj's favorite flowers, it seems odd to us, so we ask why is that? and then we start researching and finding out the symbolism of roses and we find out that Michael is telling us with those roses that he will come back.

Some believers call themselves knowers, which I understand that in some way it makes more sense, we do know Michael is alive, it's not just a belief anymore, but, I prefer to be called believer, because to me it doesn't just means that I believe Michael is alive, to me it also means that I believe in Michael, I believe in his promises, (the best is yet to come) I believe in his ability to accomplish his goals, I believe in his talents, I believe in his intentions, I believe in his strength, I believe he can do anything he puts his great mind and heart to. I believe in him period.  

At the end I realize that it all comes to the way we look at things, and the questions we ask, which I don’t always understand how others don’t ask themselves the same questions, and if they do, why don’t they care to look for answers?

Wouldn’t they be happy to find out the truth?

Don’t they miss Michael like we do?

I know that some fans don’t really consider us believers as part of this fandoms, we are the weirdos, the outcasts the ones that don’t accept reality, I know that the truth will come out one day, it always does.

But why wouldn’t they at least look at our findings, what are they so afraid of?  The only thing I can think of is that they are afraid to get hurt like we do sometimes, the truth is not always easy, and they see how they treat us, they do not want the same "compliments" we get. at the end it takes courage to say the thing that we do, sharing the truth is not for the cowards.  I guess not everyone can be courageous.

I am proud of this group called believers, saying what we say, and doing what we do to show people the truth, and being ridiculed for that is not easy, yet we continue to provide evidence and support our Michael.

Some time ago a non-believer messaged me and said that when the truth comes out I will cry, he blocked me before I had the chance to tell him that I am counting on it.

 

 The clues that we find are not just symbols of flowers and numbers, later in the series I will talk about what happened in the house Michael has "died" in and how that shows that the Maury trial is part of the show.

Of course I will mention the trial, and the memorial that was full of clues, also, how does the Simpsons and the minions are part of this hoax, how does Mj's family tipping us every now and then, how does the video Hold my hand telling us the hoax story, and so much more. all of that and more coming soon.

 

Until then, always Believe




  Jack crooner and Omer bhatti 2016 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?