Kama Drama

 

Writing is one of my greatest passions in life.  it always has been.  Writing essays was probably the only thing I liked about school, everything else felt boring to me, the school system was not made for those who really wants to learn and not just memorize things that have no real value later in life.

But writing, is not only a life skill, it is also another form of expression when you have something to say but you are kind of shy, and will never dare to stand in front of a crowed and speak your mind.

The one thing I remember about what we were taught about writing is they told us that when you write an essay or an article, you should always start by asking a question about the subject you are writing about, and continue from there.  

And today I would like to talk about the drama lovers in our fandom, there for my question is, what does this fandom have against peace?

And here's another question for you, why does some people in this fandom love to create something out of nothing? or as I like to say, create a mountain out a mouse.

 also the thing that really bothers me about it, is that they will use Michael as an excuse to do that, they will say that they are just defending him as usual, when it seems that they are just looking for something to talk about.

Sometime this week I got on twitter, just to see what is new in the fandom, and in Mj's world. My main and favorite platform is Instagram, but sometimes on twitter you get info that is more updated and elaborated.   

When I opened the app this week, and read some of the tweets, I noticed that the issues they decided to shine a light on, are really not a thing that should have gotten any attention. it just gave people something to talk about, and as I said creating drama over nothing.

I immediately got on my favorite platform and posted about it and asked why can't people just focus on the love?   

I thought about it for a few days, about why did it bother me so much? What do I really care what others are doing or saying?

And then it hit me, it reminded me of my past experiences here in the fandom and everything I stayed away from (as much as possible) and the reasons I wanted to quit so many times in the past until I finally found my own path in this large and very active group.

I guess it gave me some type of a flashback, to the people I use to be associated with who were all about drama, and the only time I really noticed it, is when I stopped communicating with them, I noticed how peaceful everything is without them around. and I got to focus on what I really care about when I don’t have them to distract me.

This year is my fourth year in this fandom, so I no longer consider myself a rookie.

I have seen a lot and been through so much in this four years, that it feels like I am doing this forever.

it took me a long time to find my style, I had some wins and even more failures, even though some claim that as long as you are trying you never truly fail. There is some truth to it I guess.

When I finally realized that everything at the end is for Michael, and everything and everyone else are just destructions, I stopped focusing on the drama and I began to focus on Michael and my love for him.

My goal was to show who Michael really is, and not who the people that are trying to hurt him are. Why give them any attention?

Why give them what they want when it supposed to be about Michael?  

I wish more people in this fandom will realize that focusing on Michael and telling stories about him is way more effective than trying to "debunk" his enemies and ridicule them. Michael is all about love, and love is a peaceful thing, don’t you want that?

Yes, I understand that we are so used to defend him, and whenever someone is trying to say anything negative about him we are immediately jumping on their throats, but from what I have seen, people found something negative in something someone said about him that wasn’t negative at all, maybe a little detached from reality, but nothing negative. And if you see it as negative, why give it a platform?

All I am trying to say is that we should make this fandom about Michael and not about other people, no matter how annoying they are.

 

 

 

*Kama= how much- in Hebrew

*Kama drama=so much drama (just a saying in Hebrew)

 

 

  

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?