what is really going on?

 

Do you ever have those days where you are telling people what you really think or feel and you know that most or all will not agree with you but you express your thoughts anyway because you value your truth more than the opinions of others on you?

That's exactly what happened to me this week when I expressed that I am siding with the estate on the matter of them wanting to sell the catalog, and Kathrine Jackson being against it. Yes, I sided with the estate, and even though I knew that people will not like it, I decided to share my personal view on the subject.

For those of you who do not listen to my new podcast called Faux News, that originally was supposed to be about the death hoax, and already in the second episode I decided to add more topics, which is not completely my fault, things keep happening in Michael's world, and I want to talk about it. And besides I have not noticed any new clues recently and I got tired repeating the old ones.

So already on the third episode I managed to piss off my followers by telling them that I am not siding with Mj's mother, and how do I know they didn’t like my opinion? Simply because they didn’t hit the like button or left a comment like they usually do after I upload the episodes.   and also because in the poll I created the same day I asked who are they siding with and the majority said Katherine, so there you have it.

At this point you are probably wondering why am I siding with the estate and not Ms. Jackson.  Well, as I said in that episode, knowing our Michael is alive, this whole thing is really confusing to me because I do not know which side represents MJ's interests.

Was it Michael's idea to finally sell that catalog? Is it part of his plan?  

Or is it the estate's idea and Kathrine is representing Michael because he is sticking to his original wish to never sell the catalog? I do find it hard to believe that the estate will do anything against Michael's wishes, but who knows, money make people blind sometimes. And nine hundred million dollars, is a lot of money, so who knows.

It's also hard to believe that Kathrine will go against her son's wishes, but maybe she is afraid for her income?  

There is a third option, but before I share that, let me tell you really quick why I am siding with the estate, just like the judge on this case did.

I am pro selling the catalog, because its time. Simple as that, it's just time to finally get rid of this catalog and all the troubles it brought with it.

I know absolutely nothing about business so I am just speaking from my gut feeling, and I feel like this is a great time and a great opportunity to move forward, make as much money from this thing, and head to the future.

I just feel like this catalog is old news, as I said before it may have given Michael a nice income every month, but it also gave him a lot of trouble, he almost lost his life because of it.  I just feel like this catalog belongs in history. I am sure that a smart business man like Michael can find other ways to make a nice income without putting his life at risk.

And now to the third option of what might going on with this case, well speaking of the hoax and Michael being alive while all of this is happening, there is an option that this is another fake story that Michael made up to occupy the media while something else is going on behind the scenes.

I thought about it today, and I wondered, why is it Kathrine that is fighting the estate at her age, (93 today happy bday) and not his children for example? They are all adults now, and this is their inherent, so why aren't they taking the estate to court and letting Kathrine at her age, go to court and fight for what is at the end, their money?

Is it possible, that nothing is really going on and Michael is again planting stories in press, that don’t make much sense just to show how dumb they are and they will eat any story that has the name Jackson in it?

And to also check and see if we are paying attention and if we are asking the right questions?

 I guess anything is possible when it comes to Michael, but the more I think about it, the third option seems the most logical at this point.

All we really have is a story of Kathrine showing up to court to testify, there is no footage of that. Seriously, we all know that if Ms. Jackson would show up to court the paparazzi would be there for sure to take pictures of the 93-year-old mother that is still fighting for her dead son, and grandkids. Isn’t that a great dramatic story for them? where were they?

 Also no one gave us an exact date of when this trial is supposed to happen, we really have nothing besides some information coming from twitter.  So how do we know for sure that those things actually happened?

And if anyone want to show me court documents to convince me that this is real, don’t bother, we all know documents can be faked.

I just thought of a fourth option. They were talking about a secret deal, what if the secret is that Michael is finally ready to come back and Katherine is against it? I'm sure she has reasonable fears, I know I have mine, and I am not his mother (just his wife, in my head) but again, it's hard for me to believe she will do something against her son wishes. The third option really looks the most logic one for now.

Maybe with time we will get more info, and I will have a different opinion, or a fifth option, whatever comes first.   





   

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?