Magical June

 

Can you believe that its finally here?

The time I have been waiting for probably since the beginning of this year when I started noticing some really obvious clues from Michael regarding BAM day. I am not sure if I am excited, or nervous or what I feel, all I know is that I am full of hope that this month will be a magical one.

For the moonwalkers who do not expect our Michael to return, (I am sure they want him to, but since they are convinced he is truly gone they know it's not an option) anyway, for them this year will be the same as every year.  

 like every year it will start with June 13th which is Victory day, the day our Michael got the justice that he deserved 18 years ago.

 I guess we can also call it Justice day, or in your face day, honestly I have many ideas how to call that day, all my ideas are about the things we should say to those who wanted to see Michael behind bars.  And since I have no loving words for them I will keep those names to myself, I'm sure you can imagine what kind of names I came up with.   

It will be a happy day where we will remind everyone that our Michael was, is, and always will be Not guilty of any wrong doing. I am sure fans are planning great things for that day, I am waiting to see everyone's creative gestures.

And then after the celebration is over, they will get sad again, because of June 25th. the day our Michael was announced dead. for most fans this is a sad day, because they believe he is truly gone, so for them it will be a hard day, some will go to that place where they believe he is buried, lay flowers, make posters with his face, saying how much they love him and miss him as we all do all year long.

We really don’t need a special day to remember him, we talk about him 24/7. I guess this day is for the rest of the world, the ones who loves Michael, but are not obsessed with him as much as we are.

 So they might need a reminder to how many years it has been since he was gone, and also a reminder to how great of a man he is. This year we will mention the 14th year since our Michael was announced dead.  

so for non-believers, this June will be pretty much the same as the rest of them since 2009.

 As you already know I belong to the other side of this fandom, the side that knows the truth, the side that will never go to forest lawn because we know our Michael is not there.  and I guess that for us believers, this year will be no different than any other year as well.

 We are waiting for our Michael to come back just like every year on those specific dates.

Well, this year might be a little different. I cannot speak for all believers, because there are some of us who know Michael is in fact alive, but they believe he will never come back, he is happy in his new life away from all the drama that always surrounded him.

And to be completely honest, I am hoping that he really is happy in his new life, happy and at peace, and he is so peaceful that he will not be interested in coming back.

However, with everything I have seen since I started this journey, and with everything that happened this year, I have to admit that with what I know, I will be shocked if Michael will not return this year.

If I read the clues right, our Michael will be back this year, most likely this June. I'm just not sure about the accurate date, the clues are pointing to the 13th, but also the 16th, and of course the 25th got in the mix as well, and with all the 7th I have seen it could also be in July.

So I am not sure exactly when BAM day is happening, I am holding on to that story that came out, that a celebrity will be back on June 16th and tell the world he had faked his death. And if in fact it will happen, I hope it is Michael, I cannot think of anyone else who can or wants to do that.

And besides I am pretty sure it was Michael who had planted that story in the media, just like he planted the story of him dying and has six months to live back in January 09, and what do you know, on the 6th month of that year he was gone.

Many times I had thought that when Michael said "I'll see you in July" he was actually talking about the memorial, where he saw us because he was obviously there, but we couldn’t see him. He said, I will see you, he never said you will see me. Just a thought. 

So as you understood from this post, this June will be very interesting, and very tense for us believers. The expectations are high, for me anyway.

I am of course preparing myself for the other outcome that this year will be just like the previous ones, and no magic will happen. I have to, hope is very important but so does self-protection of the mind and the spirit.  

I will be heartbroken for sure, but I will never lose hope. Even though we should never say never, I don't know how I will feel next year or five years from now.  

I have started a countdown in my Instagram account until June 25th, but I am really hoping that something will happen sooner than that.  

I cannot tell you how many times I have tried to vision how exactly it will happen, how will Michael come back?

Will there be a press conference with an FBI agent telling people about Michael being alive, and how he had to fake his death with their help because he was in danger, and then Michael will be shown on a big screen in a video message to the world?

I have all kinds of scenarios in my head, maybe a short scene from the upcoming biopic will be "leaked" to the media, and in the scene we will see Jaafar as Michael telling someone that he needs to disappear, to fake his own death in order to save his life, and people will start talking if indeed that is what Michael had done, otherwise why would they show that in the movie?

Whatever way Michael is planning on doing it, I am sure it will be way better than anything I could ever imagine.

I just hope and pray that everything will go according to plan, and that God will be with him in every move he makes, and he will watch over him, and make the world fall in love with him again, and they will love him even more than ever, but will also remember to give him his privacy.

I wonder if we will get any more clues until the actual come back, I wonder if they will be so clear that even a non-believer will start asking questions.

If they will start to wonder if we were right all along, it will make my day!

 

Who knows, maybe my next post will be about how I reacted when Michael came back. Crossing fingers.




 

 

Comments

  1. I hope He will come back I heard He got married that's awesome too who is jack crooner? From miami blues band

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let Love Lead ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?