The comeback story

 

This week we are getting so many hints about the comeback, and not just from Michael himself, also from his nephews, and from his good friend Chris tucker.

Of course I have to say, all those clues that I keep finding, are just my interpretations to all the images and words that I see, it's not science and it is not a guaranty that something will actually happen this year.

But there is something about the things I am seeing and in the intensity I am seeing it since the beginning of this year, that made me strongly believe that this year is The year I have been waiting for a long time.

 All of us believers are waiting for that day, and we know it will be better than we can imagine it to be.

Last week right after I was done writing my post for this blog and shared with you some clues that I have noticed, it looked like we got another one, that tells us that Michael will be back on June 13th this year.   

last week on the 13th of April an article came out, with Chris tucker one of MJ's good friends sharing a story about how one time he took a private jet to go see Michael.

I thought to myself that the timing of this article is a bit strange, why would he share this story now, and why that specific story?

And then I started noticing some words in there, the kind of words believers always look for.  Well, I am anyway.

The story is about how one time Mr. tucker was in New York waiting to meet up with Michael when the meeting did not happen he flew to LA, and as soon as he landed while still on the plain, he got a message telling him that Michael wants to see him the next morning.

 so since it was a private Jet, Tucker asked the pilot to return to New York and he will pay him whatever he asks for the trouble.

Now, for someone who is not a believer and not looking for clues about the comeback this is just another cute story about a great friendship

Now let me show you (again) how the mind of a believer works.

First you ask yourself, why did that story came out today? And then you find that it came out on the 13th of the month like many other clues that came out on the 13th

Like the clue with the smoking mirrors, now believing that the comeback might happen on the 13th of June because of other clues, you can't ignore that number, and think that it coincidently came out that day.

Now, the story tells us that Chris had to Return or come back to New York, so we have the word comeback

So now I am thinking. Okay, we got the word comeback, we got the number 13, so that must mean that my theory is correct the comeback will happen in the 13th of June.

Chris also shared that Michael had asked him about his acting career, and shared that Michael told him "Let's make history, what are you doing"?

The word history stood out to me, so now I'm thinking, Michael will make a comeback in June 13th and he will make history by doing so!

But wait the clues do not end here, I have noticed one more thing at the end of the article, they mentioned that Mr. tucker is now starring in a ben Affleck movie called AIR

And that word together with Chris coming back to New York in a private jet story, really reminded me of a part in This is it, where Michael was getting inside his plane called MJ AIR

I just added everything together

And I am thinking that this story, coming out purposely at the 13th

Talking about a comeback, have the words history, movie, AIR it must be a clue, it must tell us a story.

What I am thinking is that on the 13th, Michael will come back to create history, and he will be back using MJ AIR his private plain.

Recently it also looks like MJ's nephews Taj TJ and Taryll are sharing some clues, but I will leave the story of what I have noticed for next week.

After all this week I spoiled you with two articles, and I have to get out of this chair at some point today.





 

 

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?