Rest in peace LMP

 

I can't believe that it took such sad news for me to reactivate this blog

And on Friday the 13th of all days.

Last night I went to bed with the sad news that Lisa Marie Presley had a cardiac arrest, I posted about it as soon as I found out, and asked people to pray for her

I woke up several hours later learning that she had passed.

The news was really sad for me and I didn’t understand why at first, I was not a fan of her

In fact, in previous podcasts that I hosted I expressed how much I didn’t like how she talked about Michael in interviews after the divorce, so as I said I wasn’t a fan

But today after hearing about her passing, and seeing how weak she looked just two days before on the red carpet, my heart has softened and I reminded myself that at some point she did love Michael and she made him happy.

As soon as I heard I automatically thought of Michael and how sad he must be

I believe that once you love someone no matter what happened between you, you will always have a warm place for them in your heart. I hope he is okay.

Lisa's passing is not a complete shock, we have to remember that she has heart problems in her family, her grandma died of a heart attack her dad died of cardiac arrest, so as I said it's not a complete shock, but sure is sad, very sad.

Rest in paradise Lisa

Your life was full of ups and downs now you can finally rest.

 

And on a different subject 2023 has started and that means many surprises are coming from Michael and the estate so I'm going to talk about everything very soon in my podcast on Facebook

Stay tuned

Mdlove




 

 

 

Comments

  1. Elena Laurinaria1/27/2023 3:56 AM

    May Liza Marie Presley, Rest in Peace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let Love Lead ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?