Believe in the impossible

 


Wednesday was another one of those days that you get to experience if you are one of those people that believes Michael Jackson is alive and planning a comeback.

I really thought that time and experience made me wiser, and that I have finally learned to not get so excited over what just seems as big news.  

 Well, I thought it was something, I believed it was something, I believed that This is it was finally happening and BAM day is finally here. As I have so many times in the past.

Let me explain to you how the mind of a believer works before I tell you the full story of what happened Wednesday.

First of all, we take everything seriously and literally. It's funny sometimes, but I guess it's part of the believers' business. 

We are giving many meaningless things meaning, and later we find out we were wrong, but still believing in Michael's return, we never stop looking again for the exact same things.

We are always looking for any post with the words Believe, or come back, or return, we will look for roses or sunflowers, or for any sign that we believe that came directly from Michael.

Believing as itself is not a bad thing, believing is hoping and hope is a beautiful thing, but since everything comes with a price, we learned that the price of hoping is sometimes this little heart breaks you get when you want to see him again. every time we hope Michael will show himself and he is not, we are paying a price of a small heartbreak.

In the past, recovering from a heartbreak took me longer, maybe because my hope was bigger, maybe because I didn’t have the knowledge that I have today, maybe because I finally matured (just a little bit don't get too excited)

 To be clear just because we are sometimes wrong does not mean we are not confident in what we know. We also get a lot of things right, there's just so much info that it is impossible to share it all at once, you have to follow believers who are researching the death hoax to understand what we see and what makes us so confident in what we know.

 Michael is alive, and it's pretty clear if you follow the clues that he is communicating with his fans in any way possible without ruining his plans and hurting his privacy. And from what we are seeing and just combining it with logic, he is planning a comeback, we just don’t know when that’s going to happen so we keep misreading the signs, the hope part is responsible for that.  

On Wednesday, Prince Jackson the son of our beloved Michael posted a story saying that there's going to be an announcement soon but it will not come from him and we will see.

As I mentioned earlier, we have a tendency to take things literally, and since Prince used the word SEE we thought it meant we are finally going to SEE our Michael.  Earlier than that I saw a post that said that there will be an announcement about the biopic that supposed to come out this year, so adding one and one together my imagination created a great story. And in my head I could see a video of Michael telling everyone that he is alive and the biopic will tell the story of his escape.  

And we the believers together with the rest of the world will cry happy tears, and celebrate and won't be able to sleep for three days because of the excitement, and everyone's FOMO. 

But as it happened many times in the past, it turned out to be just an announcement that Prince is involved and working on the biopic, and they announced the director for the project.

 Learning Prince is working on the biopic is great news, we now know that the project is in great hands, and believing that Michael is right there with him guiding him makes me even more excited about that movie.

Back to my false excitement, I stayed up late to wait for the big announcement with my eyes half closed, I was tired but I was hoping the big news will wake me up.  and when I finally realized that it's not going to happen, that the big BAM is not happening today, I turned off the lights and went to sleep, waking up a few hours later, learning that I haven’t missed any big news, my heart broke a little, but I'm also used to it.

There were so many moments like this throughout the years as a believer (almost four) but no matter how many little heart breaks I experienced, and trust me, there were many, I never stopped hoping and believing in Michaels promises, there were two memorable one's   he promised that we haven’t seen anything yet, meaning he is planning something really big, and that takes time, so I'm waiting, we all do.

 And let's not forget the biggest promise, "The best is yet to come" knowing Michael wish to create something this world has never seen before, and believing in him and his ability to do anything he puts his mind to, I don’t mind paying the price of waiting for him, I just know it will be worth it.

Michael is worth it. 

 

And one more thing

Us believers are in no way stupid or delusional as many love to call us.

We are actually very intelligent people who can see beyond what is presented on screen and magazines.

We may misread clues sometimes, or making things bigger than they really are,  no one is always  right and no one is always wrong ,but we got the main message very right!  Michael is still here with us, he never left, and we believe we will see him again.

 And if I'm reading things right, it will be so worth it.   




 

 

 

 

Comments

  1. Hope you keep hoping, believing and most of all loving. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena Laurinaria1/27/2023 3:21 AM

    Truly I am a believer that Michael is Alive, in my mind and in my heart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let Love Lead ❤️

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?