This Is It- June 25th 2023

 ___THIS IS IT___


This amusement park 

is big and wide

it is most of the time 

a fun ride


i can't say i liked all it had to offer

although I had lots of fun, 

 trust me I did not suffer.


Now my day of fun

is coming to an end

I loved this place, 

it became my friend.


you see, I came here for a purpose 

I wanted to believe in magic

to learn how dreams come true

I often dream of you 


I threw some coins

 in the wishing well

 I made my wish

 and rang the bell


so now I wait to see 

 what happens with it all 

will you suddenly rise 

or are we all going to fall


this feels like an end

should I get back with my friend?


or perhaps it is a start 

of a new story 

filled with Triumph 

filled with glory


that is my hope 

this is my prayer 

to come out of this park

and see us all there 


gathering in a new place

filled with laughter 

of victory

to hear you tell stories 

full of wonder and mystery 


that one day

 will be written 

 in those pages 

 of history 

 

 written by mdlovemj4ever






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KING OF FILM

The boring truth

why is it so important to support our michael?